Unregistered

Apps requiring internet access has stopped working in my system running on Windows 8

Hello, I hope you understood what I mean to say, the apps which needs internet are not working in my windows 8 system. But as far, my internet connection is perfect with good speed, don't know why the issue is raising. All the functions with internet are normal, i.e I can browse, download, etc,. with internet but why these apps asking Internet Connection Needed! where internet is perfect? I have anti-virus windows defender, clean installed windows 8 many times, but no joy. Please help me to run these apps, Thank you.

kenny70 Array

Re: Apps requiring internet access has stopped working in my system running on Windows 8

Take some corrective actions.

Clean the system cache, use disk managemeny tools like disk cleanup to clean the cache and system directory.

Temporarily disable Windows Defender, and after that try to run Apps and check the status.

There should not be any issue in starting those apps after that.

Try them.

VELLY Array

Re: Apps requiring internet access has stopped working in my system running on Windows 8

Hello dear,,,
    Don't worry i am understood your problem please follow below given some points:-

1> first of all restart your window system and scan all the memory of system..
    2> than uninstall the existed application from the system memory because it may be expire or install from the unauthorized website..
    3> than run your system browser and and go only on trusted website and install application from there that should you required...
    4> than after it setup the configuration setting of system once again...
    5> and restart the system and reconnected it with internet and do work properly without any error on it...
    6> I am sure dear your problem is easily resolved if you follow all above steps honestly...
    best of luck my dear............
    have a good day....................

geet Array

Hello friends. This problem may be of the hardware or may be of the software.
    So please follow the below given steps to solve your problem

>> Firstly restart the system when this problem is occurs
    >> after that scan the whole system with the latest version of the antivirus
    >> than please uninstall the unauthorized application from the system and install them from authorized website.
    >> than its setup the configuration setting of the system must one time in the system
    >> Reconnect the system with the internet and do work properly any error without
    >> Restart your system and i sure your problem will be solve easily

All the best
    Have a nice day

+ Reply to Thread