Unregistered

Error “Comdlg32.dll not found”, while try to launch Adobe Photoshop CS6 on my Windows 7 system

Hello sir, recently I have install Adobe Photoshop CS6 on my Windows 7 system and it was working fine without any issue but now when I try to launch Photoshop CS6 to make a Photoshop worksheet then instead of launching of Photoshop my system shows an error message as “This application failed to start because Comdlag32.dll was not found”. Where is the issue? How to solve this issue?

jehoo Array

Re: Error “Comdlg32.dll not found”, while try to launch Adobe Photoshop CS6 on my Windows 7 system

Hello friend ,

This indicates that file is missing from your system , so ask someone who
    has already install it copy the file and paste it in exact position from where
    you have copied it from your friends pc ,

Thank you!

soumya@prince Array

Re: Error “Comdlg32.dll not found”, while try to launch Adobe Photoshop CS6 on my Windows 7 system

Hi aspirant,
    Reasons......
    This Error “Comdlg32.dll not found” is showing because....
    *Comdlg32.dll is not present in your system.
    *It may be a registry faults.
    *Some of your drivers needs to be trouble shooted.
    Solutions...
    Steps to get your problem resolved are......
    *Go to the window start up settings and enable windows starting in safe mode.
    *Then go to the drivers manager settings option and check the drivers that needs to be troubleshooted.
    *Then get any adobe photoshop original set up file and get it copied into your adobe photoshop installed folder.
    *Or else you can get it recovered through any recovery application software.
    *Then launch a free registry cleaner to block any type of invalid registry entries.
    *Then start your adobe photo shop and a smile on your face is inevitable....
    ALL THE BEST.....

GDharmeshR Array

Follow this steps..

Step : 1. Download Registry cleaner from here.(http://www.paretologic.com/products/regcure/)

Step : 2. Go to window start up settings and enable windows starting in safe mode.

Step : 3. Then go to the drivers manager settings option and check the drivers that needs to be troubleshooted.

Step : 4. Then get any adobe Photoshop original set up file and get it copied into your adobe Photoshop installed folder.
    Or else you can get it recovered through any recovery application software.

Step : 5. Launch a free registry cleaner to block any type of invalid registry entries.

Step : 6. Then start your adobe photo shop and a smile on your face is inevitable....

VELLY Array

Hello friend,

1> when you face this type of problem it means some file of adobe photoshop is effected by some virus problem or when this app is expire..
    2> so uninstall the present version of this app totally from system..
    3> now restart your system and scan its whole memory with the help of antivirus..
    4> now install the new and supported version of this app only from trusted website...
    5> and please update this software time to time in future for avoid this problem..
    thanks.......

Abdul Rafey Array

Hello Friend,
    According tome it can be some registry file missing. You should
    download registry error fixer from any site like www.fileshippo.com or www.apphit.com.
    Tune-up is one of the best type of recovery software. Download it and install .
    Scan your computer from and it will automatically fix your computer.
    If does not help then it can be that your computer does not supports it.
    you must install an older version of that.
    Thank You !!!

james786 Array

Hi,,

Due to your drivers needs to be trouble shooted.

Due to Comdlg32.dll is not present in your system.

Due to your device registry faults.

+++++++++ Now You can Try the following solution ++++++++++

>> First, you can Go to the window start up settings and enable windows starting in safe mode.

>> And then go to the drivers manager settings option and check the drivers that needs to be troubleshooted.

>> Now you can get any adobe photoshop original set up file and get it copied into your adobe photoshop installed folder.

>> And also you can get it recovered through any recovery application software.

>> And then After you should launch a free registry cleaner to block any type of invalid registry entries.

>> Now you can start your adobe photo shop and a smile on your face is inevitable....

>>>>>> I hope your Problem solve

ALL THE BEST

<<<<>>>>> JAMES <<<<<<>>>>>>

+ Reply to Thread