Unregistered

Error Message “Windows installer failed to install” encountered while try to install Yahoo Messenger in Windows 7 PC

Hello sir, I just want to install Yahoo messenger but there is an error message that I mentioned above encountering during Yahoo messenger installation process. This error message comes into play when Yahoo messenger installation process is about to complete. Is there any problem with Yahoo messenger installer setup or in my Windows 7 system? Please provide me the ways to solve this issue.

kenny70 Array

Re: Error Message “Windows installer failed to install” encountered while try to install Yahoo Messenger in Windows 7 PC

When the Windows Installer is having issue there are a few measures that can be taken, such as :

1. Click START, in the search box type cmd and press Enter.
    In the Command Prompt Right Click and select from the list Run As Administrator,
    Type sfc/ scannow and press Enter.
    This utility will scan all system files and whichever is found to be in question either Repair or Replace it .
    After successful run exit the screen and test the installation process.
    2. Log into www.microsoft.com, find an utility called FIX IT click that and follow the guidence to fix your system Windows 7 errors.

Those measures can Help .

VELLY Array

Re: Error Message “Windows installer failed to install” encountered while try to install Yahoo Messenger in Windows 7 PC

Hello dear,,,,,
    follow the below given process to overcome this problem:-

1> when this problem is occurred it means yahoo messenger are already present in your system..........
    2> so that uninstall it and before install new one....
    3> the other issues of this problem is the yahoo messenger is heavy for your system processor that should you want to install...
    4> so that install and try with lower version of this...
    5> and download this type of software only from trusted website...
    best of luck my dear...........
    have a nice day...............

abhinandan Array

Hello.

*********Due to corrupt installation of Yahoo messenger make this kind of problem.

*********Uninstall Yahoo messenger from the Add and Remove Programs through Control panel.

*********Now re-install Yahoo messenger.

*********Now try to use Yahoo messenger on your system.

*********Now open your account in yahoo mail

*********Now compose mail then try to send

*********This time you will get proper response.

geet Array

Hello dear, This problem is due to the wrong way to installation of the Messenger. Please watch the below given video to solve your problem

Best of luck
    Have a nice day

+ Reply to Thread