Unregistered

Getting an Error Code “0x00D6”, while try to access shared files on Windows 8

Hello sir, recently I have shared some files in a group, now I am trying to access them, but there is an Error message encountering at all time whenever I am trying to access shared files like “Too many dynamic link module attached to this program, Error Code – 0x00D60”, Does anyone face same problem before? Please someone help me.

ch ravi Array

Re: Getting an Error Code “0x00D6”, while try to access shared files on Windows 8

Make sure "File and Printer Sharing" is turned on for the type of network you are set to. You can change those settings (Advanced sharing settings)

heck Is the firewall on? Potentially blocking those incoming connections?

if you turn off auditing of Object Access (in the case it was changing it from Failure only to 'Not Defined') the problem goes away.
    That is in Computer\Policies\Windows Settings\Security Settings\Local Policies\Audit Policy. ->(Disable from Domain and from local policy both)

VELLY Array

Re: Getting an Error Code “0x00D6”, while try to access shared files on Windows 8

Hello dear,,
    Solution of your this problem is given below please follow it:-

1> after sharing the files please restart your system...
    2> than scan the whole memory of the system because many types of error may be present in sharing data...
    3> make sure that sharing files you received properly or not....
    4> if some data of sharing files are missing so please share this files again and remove previous half file....
    5> don't try to access corrupted share files on your system please remove it...
    all the best dear.............
    have a nice day...............

geet Array

Hello friends ... To solve your this problem please follow the below given steps

>> After sharing the file from your system please restart your system
    >> download the latest antivirus and install in the system
    >> scan the whole computer by the antivirus and deleted threated file
    >> sharing file must be received properly
    >> after this if the shared file is not received then please share it again untill received correctly
    >> Remove the all corrupted file and restart your system. Your problem will be solve

Best of luck
    Have a good day

+ Reply to Thread