Unregistered

Getting an Error Code “11004”, while try to download an App from Windows 8 Store

Hello sir, last night when I willing to download Google map app from Windows 8 store, I am surprised to got an Error Message like “Access denied check your Username and Password, Error Code - 11004”, while I already logged in Windows 8 store. Can you give me details about this error? Someone help me. Need help!!!

nikku Array

Re: Getting an Error Code “11004”, while try to download an App from Windows 8 Store

Hi sir...I think here your windows 8 store have no entire files, your store may have currupted files, so you should update it and after than you can enjoy it.Thanks.....,

tarunshinde Array

Re: Getting an Error Code “11004”, while try to download an App from Windows 8 Store

just try to log out and enter your id and password again to login
    11004 is dns timeout error so check your connection also
    vagrant TARUN
    for your help

Dreamer Array

Hello....

Reply : Getting an Error Code “11004”, while try to download an App from Windows 8 Store

Windows computer is caused by a corrupt file on your Internet settings. This error will not allow you to send or receive files.

Also You don't have to download third-party software to fix your socket error. You can use the Windows file checker that came installed on your computer.

Also Try this steps to fix it...

=> Go to Home(Press Windows Key) ,Type cmd , Right click on it ,And Select Run as administrator.
    => Type "sfc /scannow" (without quotation) into the Cmd and press your "Enter" key.
    => Wait some time And Restart PC, then again try to download app from windows 8 store.

I hope this helps...Best of luck....

+ Reply to Thread