Unregistered

Getting an Error Message “Layoutdll13.dll is missing” on Windows Vista Startup

Whenever I try to start my Window Vista based PC, it always put an Error message on Startup screen which I mentioned above. Will I have to reinstall Windows Vista? Please suggest me any other way to solve this problem.

himacharya Array

Re: Getting an Error Message “Layoutdll13.dll is missing” on Windows Vista Startup

this error is due to missing of the dll file. it is mainly related to hostile programs which may masquerade as a dll file. the following steps can be done: initialize a system repairrun for windows updaterestore recent system change

VinodKKumar Array

Re: Getting an Error Message “Layoutdll13.dll is missing” on Windows Vista Startup

Dear friend,It seems that you are using any part of or Roxio digital media enhancement programs. In most of the cases this problem is caused by this program.The solve your problem, you have to reinstall the program again.Or You can restore your system to a earlier point, before which there was no problem in your system.Thanks!

soumya@prince Array

Hi aspirant,

This type of problem mostly arises arises due to malfunctioning of your computer graphics card.
    And also can happen when your graphics card settings are changed.

Please go to your graphics card properties and see its mode.
    If it is Optimus mode then updating your video card driver resolve your problems.

Otherwise it must be an hardware problem.

ALL THE BEST

deependra rajput Array

Dear friend,It seems that you are using any part of or Roxio digital media enhancement programs. In most of the cases this problem is caused by this program.The solve your problem, you have to reinstall the program again.Or You can restore your system to a earlier point, before which there was no problem in your system.Thanks!

nathants Array

try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.This problems can also be solved by getting the latest updates of the software.

james786 Array

hi,,

You want to following ways

Then you software developer are very strong are it

SO you following instruction are it

>>This type of problem mostly arises arises due to malfunctioning of your computer graphics card.

>>And also can happen when your graphics card settings are changed.

>>Please go to your graphics card properties and see its mode.

>>If it is Optimus mode then updating your video card driver resolve your problems.

>>Otherwise it must be an hardware problem.

That's it

ALL THE BEST

kingsah Array

Dear User,
    Just Download and install the Direct X v 11.0 Player To Your System From Google or from Direct X Website
    Then Restart Your PC
    This Will Resolve Your Issue

sourav@13 Array

Install a new graphics card.

Dreamer Array

Hi Friend,

You are Getting an Error Message “Layoutdll13.dll is missing” on Windows Vista Startup

There is because of Layoutdll13.dll file is missing for directX.
    >> may be graphics driver is corrupts,
    >> also may be the directx version is not match any programs,

To solve this issue,
    >> Download Layoutdll13.dll from internet
    >> then place into systems folders C:\Windows\System32.
    >> Then Restart PC

then you can start windows vista,

Also you can Update the directx and Graphics driver of your system.

If issue persists,
    Download the DirectX10 for Windows vista,
    And install into PC.

I hope you will understood.

All the Best.

+ Reply to Thread