ghanshyam gulati Array

Getting message "window 7 build 7601 the copy of window is not genuine" on my PC

I have window 7 in my pc. But from last 2 months, a message is printed on right bottom of my pc. The message is "window 7 build 7601 the copy of window is not genuine" . What is the problem? How can i resolve it ?

tarunshinde Array

Re: Getting message "window 7 build 7601 the copy of window is not genuine" on my PC

dude its mean you registered your os with a fake means not an original key try to get original keys or buy it
    vagrant TARUN
    for your help

donbosco Array

Re: Getting message "window 7 build 7601 the copy of window is not genuine" on my PC

Hello Ghanshyam Gulati
    This problem prsists because you are using a pireted windows 7.During upgradation of your system you checked manually or it may be checked automatically,the update of windows(kb971033).kb971033 is to check the genuine of the windows version.So, next time when you update please check this out.

To solve this problem uncheck the windows update of kb971033 and activate the windows 7 by windows loader.this software generally used to activate the windows to make it genuine.

To find windows update of kb971033--->goto control panel--->system and security--->windows update--->click on check for updates and wait until it finish--->after it completed the checking----->click on important update---->and find the update kb971033 and uncheck it.

Hope this methods helps you.

LOVELY RAJPUT Array

dude its mean you registered your os with a fake means not an original key try to get original keys or buy it

ruksarshaikh00 Array

hi,
    this problem is come because your O.S is having crack version with invalid key.

please update windows 7 with valid activation key.

hope this will help you to solve your problem.
    Thank you.

All the best.

Roshanrd Array

Dude just download this and install it.. I had the same problem till I found it :-)
    https://www.box.com/s/6da42a42ce11654784ad

Gulshan Array

This problem is came because your windows is not the original one that you buy,i suggest you buy the original version of your windows or if you don not want to buy re install your windows and go to control pannel then windows update and then change the setting i.e. never check for update then it will not give report to company that "your os that you have is not original" and this type of error never came again.

surabe.p Array

Hi,
    you just do as follows;
    first install ur window 7 os again:
    go to desktop, right click on my computer ,select properties,select automatic updates , turn off automatic updates

Shivram Array

Don't take serious, This is Error related to your OS(Operating System) that you used, Window(O.S) that you installed is not Genuine,This is just a information that remember you that work on fake Window.To option to solve this problem that is given at below:
    1.Ignore that massage(information)
    2.Buy a New Genuine window(O.S) CD with serial key that is little costly
    or you can download from INTERNET window 7 download with key.
    Hope this is helpful for you
    Best for luck..

sandeepchahal Array

Dear friend,

Please Just follow the steps:

-->goto control panel
    --->system and security
    --->windows update
    --->click on check for updates
    -->after it completed the checking
    ----->click on important update
    ---->and find the update kb971033
    ---> and uncheck it.

I hope above information is helpful for you....

Best of Luck!!

james786 Array

Hi,,

You should choose the following ways

>> This problem persists because you are using a pirated windows 7.

>> During upgradation of your system you checked manually or it may be checked automatically,

>> the update of windows(kb971033).kb971033 is to check the genuine of the windows version.So,

>> next time when you update please check this out.

>>To solve this problem uncheck the windows update of kb971033 and activate the windows 7 by windows loader.

>>this software generally used to activate the windows to make it genuine.

>>To find windows update of kb971033

Firstly you should try the following ways

--->goto control panel

--->system and security

--->windows update

--->click on check for updates and wait until it finish

--->after it completed the checking-

---->click on important update-

--->and find the update kb971033 and uncheck it.

>> I hope this information are useful

That's it

ALL THE BEST

kenny70 Array

The message means the installed Windows 7 is not a genuine copy.

It would have created no problem if you had not tried to update Windows 7 from the Microsoft official website where they validates every Operating system which logs in for updates with or without a valid product key.

Once marked the message will keep coming, as long as there is no valid key produced.

Possibly you can't provide that for a slution.

Suggestion is reinstall Windows 7 and disable Windows Autoupdate, then forget updates and run the system as it is.
    Or buy a valid Windows 7 original DVD , install it and enjoy every benefit of the original software.

jehoo Array

Hello friend ,
    This message means that you dont have a genuine copy of windows installed in your system , which means it is a duplicate windows 7 , either you buy a new original copy or thier are various activators available on internet try them ,
    Thank you!

soumya@prince Array

Hi aspirant,

This type of problem are seen when your computer drivers are not compatible with the currently running OS.

Please try to install a genuine version of OS otherwise your drivers will not function properly.

It will also lead to the slowing of the action you may be opting for.

You can get a original version by directly going for a official buying.

Or else get it installed from any expert computer operator.

It may charge you around 300 INR But fix it.

After that get a daily software update which will keep your computer healthy and will increase its efficiency

ALL THE BEST

vinodmehta Array

Hi Friend,

You can fix the issue of getting message "window 7 build 7601 the copy of window is not genuine" on my PC

In order to fix the issue of getting message "window 7 build 7601 the copy of window is not genuine" on my PC, you have to follow some steps as recorded below:

Steps:

>> First of all, navigate to Start

>> You have to go to “Control Panel”

>> Now you can select on “system and security” option

>> After that you have to find Windows update
    and click on it

>> Now you have to tap on “Check for Updates” button

>> As soon as checking is completed

>> You have to click on “Important Update”

>> Here you have to search for the update labeled as “kb971033”

>> A checkbox can be viewed adjacent to that label

>> You have to uncheck that

>>You have successfully done!!

Hope we have resolved your query.

For any query you can post on our forum, we will reply at the earliest

arunava basu Array

hello,

this problem shows the message as you have entered a fake key to register your os..

you can now either buy the os and re-install it or you can carry on with your current os but you should not go for any update of your present os..

hopefully, you have got your answer..

ALL THE BEST !

Thank you, for posting in EALP !!

cosmos Array

Dear friend,

If this message is appearing on your Desktop.

Then, it means that the copy of Windows 7 is not genuine.

You must format your PC with the new Windows 7 setup and install a genuine version of Windows 7.

You might have installed Security Updates of Windows 7 and that's why you are facing this problem.

So, just install a fresh copy of Genuine Windows 7.

There is no other solution for this.

vickswillfix Array

Hiii

this error means that your windows 7 is not Genuine

so you need to buy genuine activation key form Microsoft and then change your key

another option is download RemoveWat and just double click on it and click "RemoveWat"

your PC will Restart and then your PC will be Error free

then go to windows update and select "Turn off automatically updates"

All the Best

Angelboy Array

Hello sir ;
    this type of the problems occurs when the windows activation keys are not genuine or your window is installed from a fake Key ..
    so you have to buy the original keys or you can download a crack for this from the internet and then your problem will be solved ..
    Thank you....

+ Reply to Thread