Unregistered

Messages being sent multiple times from my Windows powered Nokia Lumia 920 phone even though I am sending it once

I am facing a problem in my Windows Powered Nokia Lumia 920 phone. When I try sending a message from my Windows powered phone Nokia Lumia 920, it is delivering multiple times to the receiver. Can anyone help me out in fixing this issue?

ch ravi Array

Re: Messages being sent multiple times from my Windows powered Nokia Lumia 920 phone even though I am sending it once

Reason : Your handset might be damaged (like falling down) and disturbed the interface of hardware and software
    Solution : Temporarily take out the battery and replace it after few minutes & finding the persistence of problem
    approach authorized service center

Reason : Due to network problem:duplicated messages at network mobile sub station
    Solution : Contact the network provider and submit your complaint regarding the problem

In the case of corrupted firmware in sending sms, update the Nokia Lumia 920 firmware

soumya@prince Array

Re: Messages being sent multiple times from my Windows powered Nokia Lumia 920 phone even though I am sending it once

Hi viewer,

There can be two reasons to your problems.

One is that you got your phone hardware dislocated so it is unable to react to your desired action.

Secondly it can happen due to the trafficking of the network you are using.

Solution you can implement to avoid such interruption in your work are:

Take out the frame of your phone and check for any disorder area.

If any then take out that area with a help of a screw.

As the mobile components are very delicate so you need to handle carefully while doing such thing.

Then after taking out just simply place it properly so that it fit to its wiring and circuitry.

It would be better if you fix this hardware disorder by any customer care center.

And to get rid of a over traffic network you have to switch yourself to 3G or else change the network.

If possible get a software update it will increase your processor longevity.

ALL THE BEST

+ Reply to Thread