Unregistered

Trouble when try to make a C# program on Visual Studio 2010

Hello sir, I just install Visual Studio 2010 on my Windows 7 system and try to make a program for the practice, but when I start programming on Visual Studio 2010 C# environment then an unexpected error has taking places which says “The specified store provider cannot be found in the configuration”. Is there any mistake done by me because I am a very newer on programming? Please help me. Need help!!!

dhamo Array

Re: Trouble when try to make a C# program on Visual Studio 2010

Hello....

Reply for :Trouble when try to make a C# program on Visual Studio 2010

This Error Cause....
    The assembly of the provider being used by the Entity Framework cannot be found, that is, it cannot be found in the solution’s references, probe path’s or GAC.

The provider is defined in the connection string to the data, e.g. for MySql it is “provider=MySql.Data.MySqlClient” so in this case the error is referring to the assemblies of the the My SQL Connector.

Solution for this....
    Download/install the relevant assemblies that relate to the provider being used and add them as a reference to your solution if it is not automatically inserted into the GAC on installation.
    OR
    Download the Sql Server compact 3.5 service pack 2 and repair the existing

I hope this helps..........

Dreamer Array

Hello....

Reply : Trouble when try to make a C# program on Visual Studio 2010

I think that the SQL Server Compact 3.5 database installation is missing on your machine.

You can download it from here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=5783

Otherwise try this....

Use and check this code in app.config or in web.config(not in both file)

<system.data>
    <DbProviderFactories>
    <remove invariant="Devart.Data.MySql" />
    <add name="dotConnect for MySQL" invariant="Devart.Data.MySql" description="Devart dotConnect for MySQL" type="Devart.Data.MySql.MySqlProviderFactory, Devart.Data.MySql, Version=7.0.6.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=09af7300eec23701" />
    </DbProviderFactories>
    </system.data>

I hope this helps....

gandhiji Array

Hello my dear Aspirant

Try to check whether Is their Graphic card if there is any Graphic or Video card make install it by system Administrator

Then you must Go to the Tools or Options on the and Disable the HW acceleration

If you make change with the Graphic card again see whether it is working or Not

Again if you confront the same problem then you may try to follow the below instruction

I think data base is missing on your file make sure to Install from the official website

After installation of the Graphic card or Data base you will be solving of your problem

That is all

Good luck

ketul249 Array

Hello Friend ,

You are having a Trouble when try to make a C# program on Visual Studio 2010.

This kind of issue may be occur when , First time Visual Basic 2010 ask you to What Environment you need to select ,

and You select some other development environment .

That a time you have to select General Development .

To solve this issue .

You have to Uninstall Visual Studio .

And then install it again ,

And when it ask you to Select the Development environment , you have to select General application Development .

Now trying to make C# Project , it time no problem you have to faced ,

I hope you will understand ,

All the Best

+ Reply to Thread